Revolutionary Vacuum Grip
Vacuum Fields is a revolutionary solution for tightly holding surfaces by vacuum, providing outstanding low air/vacuum flow even in partially covered surfaces, and quick reversal (holding to floating and vice versa).
Vacuum Fields is a hole-covered work surface with a standard pressurized air inlet, which tightly holds any surface that comes in contact with its face. The Vacuum Field's grip is not reduced even if large area of work surface remains uncovered, and it can hold even very rough or wavy surfaces with holes or voids.
By reversing air pressure, the Vacuum Fields's field instantly becomes a flotation air cushion. The surface floats on top of the floating work surface at micron height, ready to be conveyed.
Versatile Surface Holding
Vacuum Fields may be used for:
Vacuum Fields Advantages
- Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs)
- Paper - including paper with a large percentage of holes and voids
- Cardboard - including rough or wavy cardboard
- Electronic assembly and handling - including component and complete boards
- Conveyance of component on production line
- Precision gripping for electronics and metal
- Outstanding low air/vacuum flow even in partially covered surfaces
- Quick reversal - holding to floating/floating to holding
- Flatness - better than 0.05 mm
- Custom size, shape hole density and location
- The most compact structure in the industry
- Suitable for especially harsh working conditions